Review: Elite Survival Systems tactical holster

Discuss the FN Five-seveN line of pistols and accessories.

Moderator: blueorison

edorfox

Review: Elite Survival Systems tactical holster

Post by edorfox » 10 Feb 2012, 19:48

Hi,

I didn't see any photos of the Elite Survival Systems tactical holster, model 7681...so here are pics of mine. I modified it to better suit my preferences. The overstrap "was" inserted in the velcro slot when received but that didn't provide as secure a hold as I liked. I pulled it out and simply laid it across the velcro patch sewn to the outside (for the backup strap...which I cut off). I then got together a compact bolt assembly and secured the overstrap to the outer webbing and just use the thumb break to draw. The straps around the perimeter make it very adjustable so having the overstrap in a "fixed" position is not an issue for me. Overall, this holster is the ticket if you desire to carry with a light attached. The laser/light installed is the Viridian X5L Gen2 and it takes up almost all the room so I'm not sure how well some of the larger M3,M6 lights would fit. Here is a link to a folder of pics... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss25 ... 20Holster/

Ed

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Re: Review: Elite Survival Systems tactical holster

Post by Rapier1772 » 10 Feb 2012, 20:26

Ed, I moved your post because it was more of a review type thread & not a place to get a holster. I like mag pouch on the front side of the holster, way back when I first started looking for a FsN I was wondering if someone made one like that.

Thanks for the review & the pic. I'll add the holster to the "will work" section though :laugh:
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.