Why did Pat Tillman Die?

Discuss the politics behind the gun industry.
xqrz491

Re: Why did Pat Tillman Die?

Post by xqrz491 » 07 Mar 2012, 13:58

firestorm248 wrote:I find it amazing to see how many people have made this topic their first and only post :ponder: , coincidence…I think not.

Being new here, I was just perusing the forums and it stuck out like a sore thumb. I joined to geek out with other 5.7 nuts and share ideas, experiences and reloading data. As stated in my post here...I have unique knowledge of this situation and the topic title did jump off the page at me.

MrSlippyFist
Global Moderator
custom title: Sweeper

Post by MrSlippyFist » 07 Mar 2012, 14:21

I don't believe what the TV, newspapers or what a best friends sisters ex-boyfriend might say about the situation. When are you going to change the wikipedia entry?
Embrace the Suck

xqrz491

Post by xqrz491 » 07 Mar 2012, 15:04

MrSlippyFist wrote:I don't believe what the TV, newspapers or what a best friends sisters ex-boyfriend might say about the situation. When are you going to change the wikipedia entry?

I can't argue with you there...question everything. As the saying goes "trust but verify" (or don't trust and verify). To be quite honest I don't "expect" anyone to believe me, what I hope, is that with the perspective I've given, for those that are genuinely curious, just do the research. Despite the disinformation that's ramped out there and the efforts to sway the opinion of the masses, the truth is out there.

It's not my place in this world to convince anyone of anything they don't want to hear...but that seems to be a issue I've noticed in many people...the truth can smack'em in the face, but they still won't believe it. You're entitled to believe what you will. I'm just sharing information, it's up to the individual to conclude for themselves what resonates w/in them.

Take it easy man!

firestorm248
Gold Member

Post by firestorm248 » 07 Mar 2012, 15:11

MrSlippyFist wrote:I don't believe what the TV, newspapers or what a best friends sisters ex-boyfriend might say about the situation. When are you going to change the wikipedia entry?
God this reminds me of…

:lmao:

xqrz491

Post by xqrz491 » 07 Mar 2012, 15:21

firestorm248 wrote:
God this reminds me of…

:lmao:

So being critical of someone makes you feel better about yourself I suppose? The person I'm referring to was almost my brother in-law and was standing 30 feet from Pat when he was shot. You guys want to attempt to trivialize it with this "best friends, sisters, ex-boyfriend" nonsense. Are you 12? Think what you want, criticize how you will...but it does nothing more than show me "WHO" is behind the keyboard. Not worth my time, energy or brain power engaging you or feeding into the critical banter of some keyboard commando w/out a clue as to the reality of what happened any more. Numbnuts!!

MrSlippyFist
Global Moderator

Post by MrSlippyFist » 07 Mar 2012, 15:32

So you aren't going to stick around? Shocking.

I've met people who say they were there, too. I'm sure they were. Every story I've heard conflicts so why would I trust you?
Embrace the Suck

firestorm248
Gold Member

Post by firestorm248 » 07 Mar 2012, 15:43

Xqrz491 whether it’s a almost brother in law or a best friend's sister's ex husband, it’s no more provable in court. Its hearsay and nothing more.
Hearsay:
1. Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor.
2. Law. Evidence based on the reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony.
3. statement made by an individual within the organization that is based on rumor rather than substantiated facts; gossip.
4. in law, testimony of one person as to the statement of another. It does not prove what the other said but proves the truth of the fact asserted by the other.
5. unsubstantiated information

xqrz491

Post by xqrz491 » 07 Mar 2012, 15:51

MrSlippyFist wrote:So you aren't going to stick around? Shocking.

I've met people who say they were there, too. I'm sure they were. Every story I've heard conflicts so why would I trust you?

Once again...I agree with you. If the topic rousts your interest or curiosity, the information is out there.

And yeah, I'm sticking around. I'm not gonna be run off by people with opposing opinions on a topic that is somewhat sensitive and politically charged. I'm comfortable in my own skin and know my own truth. I did put on my big boy pants this morning :p I have thicker skin than that. It's those that are critical, flaming jerks that seem to like to bulldoze someone that doesn't see things or think exactly as they do.... that and those individuals I have no use for.

MrSlippyFist
Global Moderator

Post by MrSlippyFist » 07 Mar 2012, 16:05

I agree completely. Except that the information may not be out there. So much misinformation designed to distract you from the real problems.
Embrace the Suck

MrSlippyFist
Global Moderator

Post by MrSlippyFist » 07 Mar 2012, 16:07

BTW, Do not view my deletion of your last post as censorship, we do not allow language like that in the open forum. Rather than waste my time cleaning it up, I just deleted it.
Embrace the Suck

xqrz491

Post by xqrz491 » 07 Mar 2012, 16:14

MrSlippyFist wrote:BTW, Do not view my deletion of your last post as censorship, we do not allow language like that in the open forum. Rather than waste my time cleaning it up, I just deleted it.

Fair enough!! Won't happen again.

That guy just irritates the crap out of me. You don't believe me but you're not being a jack wad about it...I don't care for flamers.

xqrz491

Post by xqrz491 » 07 Mar 2012, 16:19

xqrz491 wrote:
MrSlippyFist wrote:BTW, Do not view my deletion of your last post as censorship, we do not allow language like that in the open forum. Rather than waste my time cleaning it up, I just deleted it.
Such fun for my first contribution to any thread on this site. I'm done with this thread now.
I came here for 5.7 info, not to get into arguments or deal with jerky people on subject matter of this nature.
Like I said, had I not known what I do, from the source I do, I'd have passed right on over this thread and never engaged here, and moved on to other 5.7 related topics.

What can I say, lesson learned.

SHEEPDOG
Gold Member
custom title: A.K.A. DW

Post by SHEEPDOG » 09 Mar 2012, 20:15

Welcome to the the forum.

FSNTAC

Post by FSNTAC » 15 Jul 2013, 21:02

Check out the proposed oil and gas pipelines from Afghanistan to China.

Research US Banks Narcotic money.
Last edited by FSNTAC on 15 Jul 2013, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 15 Jul 2013, 21:23

FSNTAC wrote:......................................................
Wow, enlightening post. So relevant & so moving.
And in a thread which has been inactive for over a year?

Brings tears to the eyes. Really. :facepalm:
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

FSNTAC

Post by FSNTAC » 15 Jul 2013, 21:28

Rapier1772 wrote:

You are right no one has talked about this for over a year.... let's forget all about it. There is waaaaay more important things to talk about like the trayvon martin trail :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

With your brilliant insight and second to none on current events you should highly consider a run for office.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 16 Jul 2013, 00:58

FSNTAC wrote:
Rapier1772 wrote:
You are right no one has talked about this for over a year.... let's forget all about it. There is waaaaay more important things to talk about like the trayvon martin trail :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

With your brilliant insight and second to none on current events you should highly consider a run for office.
I never said to forget about it but when all you do is hit one button 50+ times (press & hold is more likely), it's pretty obvious you didn't care enough to say anything useful about it either. If you've something relevant to say then go for it but please, at least make it look like an effort (speaking of which, thanks for editing the post).
My point is simply reminding everyone it was a tragedy would have been more insightful than 50 dots. Hell, stir the conspiracy pot if you want for that matter.
FSNTAC wrote:There is waaaaay more important things to talk about like the trayvon martin trail
Ironic use of sarcasm considering you did make more of an effort for your post in that thread this evening.
How to post pics & videos: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6363
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.

Stitches1974

Post by Stitches1974 » 16 Jul 2013, 04:57

Dear lord. I just saw this post and read most of it. Someone needs to get their facts straight and maybe a few loose screws tightened.

flyingirish04
Gold Member
custom title: Mtn Man in Flatland

Post by flyingirish04 » 16 Jul 2013, 08:25

HE was killed because some boot Rangers thought they were the taliban force attacking them. Blue on blue. Happens way too often, sadly.
Killed Two Stones with One Bird.