Post accessories for sale. This includes holsters, ammunition, lights, etc.
1. Prices MUST be listed. No "make offer" ads.
2. No links to auction sites.
3. List your location in either the title, thread content or your profile.
4. Dealers must subscribe or email me at [email protected]
to discuss options.
5. You must have a minimum of 50 posts on this board to post WTS advertisements, or have a paid membership
. Insignificant posts and smilies do not count.
6. Do not bump your ad unless it is no longer visible on the 1st page.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.
- Wiki Moderator
- Posts: 3160
- Joined: 20 Aug 2008, 10:23
- custom title: Shhh!
- Location: Tucson, AZ
Sold, Funds Received.
As seen fro $340.00 (plus shipping) at http://www.jarvis-custom.com/Products/t ... fault.aspx
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Made from rifle barrel certified 4140 chromemoly steel, heat treated to 40-42RC, and hardchromed for long-lasting strength and durability, the Jarvis 5.7x28 Tactrical threaded barrel gives you the opportunity to shoot this fine low recoiling pistol suppressed. Whether you are in the military, law enforcement, or a civilian sportsman, shooting this fine pistol suppressed is truely an enjoyable experience. Barrel fits either the USG or IOM models.
Thread pitch 10mm-1 right hand.
Thread protector IS included.
This is my backup threaded barrel, and it has fewer than 50 rounds through it.
It's from Jarvis' very first production run.
Asking $290.00 shipped from AZ.
Local restrictions may apply. Please ensure that threaded barrels are permitted in your locality before contacting me.
© 2005-2017 Esteves
Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative,
and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want
people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest