Discuss the FN lineup of tactical rifles; the FS2000, SCAR, and the venerable FAL.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 08 Sep 2008, 09:51
- custom title: Proverbs 10:19
- Location: Hell, Most days CA
Just looking to see what the difference is between the stg58 and the SA58? THe only thing I can think of is that the STG58 is a rebuilt rifle and the SA58 is brand new. Or maybe metric to inch? I actually have no idea. Please educate me.
- Forum Supporter
- Posts: 11645
- Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 15:51
- Location: Around here it's more like what can we shoot through next.
It's mostly little details like the furniture styles and receiver types. One is a brand new version of the first. They are all Metric. Commonwealth FAL's, L1A1's are the inch pattern rifles. Parts are fully interchangeable on the 58's.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest