Page 19 of 19

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 28 Jul 2013, 17:52
by jgreenberg01
flyingirish04 wrote:Wiki. Not credible. You fail again :p
Fine from dictionary.com:
Dictionary.com Define Fanboy Instantly. Faster Page Loads With Fewer Ads.
fan·boy
[fan-boi] Show IPA
noun Informal: Often Disparaging.
an obsessive male fan, especially of something technological or from popular culture: Apple fanboys lined up to buy the new phone.
Often, fan·boi.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fanboy?s=t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No mention of books, comics, movies or TV shows.

I can do this all day long...

I submit that we all have to face up to the fact the we are all fanboys of firearms. 95% of the people on this forum are PASIONATE supporters of the second amendment rights. Are you gonna try to tell me that Glock fans don't border on fanatics (and for no good reason IMHO)?

We here are into Five-seveNs for the most part, but certainly firearms in general.

C'mon Irish - the first step is to admit that there's a problem.

"Hi, I'm Irish and I'm a firearms fanboy."

"Hi Irish."

:p :p :p :p :D

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 28 Jul 2013, 21:28
by flyingirish04
Yeah see that is brand specific. So I guess I would say you could be a FN fanboy. But I maintain you can't be a gun fanboy. You merely can aspire to be a gun enthusiast.

:p

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2013, 04:20
by jgreenberg01
flyingirish04 wrote:Yeah see that is brand specific. So I guess I would say you could be a FN fanboy. But I maintain you can't be a gun fanboy. You merely can aspire to be a gun enthusiast.

:p
Fine, I'm tired of this and will let you have the last word.
You're still a fanboy!!! Na-nee-na-nee-boo-boo

Back on topic:
MrSlippyFist wrote:If only Christina Hendricks was in one of these shows, that would tip the scales.... Oh wait....
Did someone mention Christina Hendricks?

Image

Image

Image

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2013, 07:22
by flyingirish04
Not a fanboy. And you didn't let me have the last word so now I will pummel you with banter.

:evil:

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 29 Jul 2013, 08:48
by jgreenberg01
flyingirish04 wrote:Not a fanboy. And you didn't let me have the last word so now I will pummel you with banter.

:evil:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 12 Aug 2013, 01:27
by Rapier1772
Firefly pics - just because:
Image
Image
Image

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 23 Aug 2013, 04:49
by jgreenberg01
Superman & Batman on the same big screen. Yes.

The particular casting for the role... I don't even know what to think about this.
In a statement, director Zack Snyder expressed his excitement about the casting of Affleck, noting, “Ben provides an interesting counter-balance to Henry’s Superman. He has the acting chops to create a layered portrayal of a man who is older and wiser than Clark Kent and bears the scars of a seasoned crime fighter, but retain the charm that the world sees in billionaire Bruce Wayne. I can’t wait to work with him.”
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/b ... y-17-2015/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 23 Aug 2013, 20:07
by MrSlippyFist
Meh. I prefer to underestimate, degrade and expect utter <profanity> when it comes to, well just about everything - especially movies. So that way, it's nice when I'm surprised. Didn't he already do a superhero movie where he was deaf and blind or something?

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 23 Aug 2013, 21:37
by Rapier1772
Just blind in Daredevil

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 25 Aug 2013, 19:29
by Rapier1772
jgreenberg01 wrote:Superman & Batman on the same big screen. Yes.
The particular casting for the role... I don't even know what to think about this.
In a statement, director Zack Snyder expressed his excitement about the casting of Affleck, noting, “Ben provides an interesting counter-balance to Henry’s Superman. He has the acting chops to create a layered portrayal of a man who is older and wiser than Clark Kent and bears the scars of a seasoned crime fighter, but retain the charm that the world sees in billionaire Bruce Wayne. I can’t wait to work with him.”
Image


Also, just for fun
Image

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 23 Sep 2013, 21:55
by Rapier1772
For those of you who are sad that Dexter is ending (ahem, Lisa):

http://omg.yahoo.com/video/dexter-disme ... 00888.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 24 Sep 2013, 04:22
by jgreenberg01
A) that was AWESOME!

B) It made me cry (sniff, sniff)

C) Now I have to hope and research to see if these guys did the same thing for BSG, Firefly, Lost, etc...

and

4) She's kinda hot :D

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2013, 16:56
by Rapier1772

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2013, 17:21
by jgreenberg01
Wait... Aquaman is Blueorison?!?!?

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 15 Oct 2013, 21:07
by panzermk2
jgreenberg01 wrote:Wait... Aquaman is Blueorison?!?!?


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 17 Jan 2014, 21:12
by Rapier1772

Re: Epic Movie Thread

Posted: 17 Jan 2014, 22:27
by panzermk2
I see you and raise you,

A Legless Lego Legolas