To Blueorison - Competing with FN 5.7

Discuss the FN Five-seveN line of pistols and accessories.

Moderator: blueorison

2ndAMVa

To Blueorison - Competing with FN 5.7

Post by 2ndAMVa » 07 Jun 2011, 16:12

Hey Blue,
When you shoot competitively, do you use a stock FN 5.7? Maybe with dot sights and EA trigger work? Do you add any accessory to the rails? Please show a photo of your competition FN gun. Humor me, because I will have a pleasant surprise for you later.

Last question: What is the cant of your competition holster? Zero degrees (straight down perpendicular) , 15 degree FBI can't?

And please tell us more about your experience shooting a 5.7 competitively. What categories or caliber categories can you compete with a 5.7?

Bones
custom title: Bones

Re: To Blueorison - Competing with FN 5.7

Post by Bones » 07 Jun 2011, 16:56

2ndAMVa wrote:Hey Blue,
When you shoot competitively, do you use a stock FN 5.7? Maybe with dot sights and EA trigger work? Do you add any accessory to the rails? Please show a photo of your competition FN gun. Humor me, because I will have a pleasant surprise for you later.

Last question: What is the cant of your competition holster? Zero degrees (straight down perpendicular) , 15 degree FBI can't?

And please tell us more about your experience shooting a 5.7 competitively. What categories or caliber categories can you compete with a 5.7?
Pm me your email address or cell phone number that will accept pics and I will show you exactly what his comp 5.7 looks like as mine is / was set up the same way. Everything came from our great guys above in the cool little boxes as well :D

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 07 Jun 2011, 17:52

Currently Jon has no internet. That's why he hasn't been on :(
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave Us Feedback on the Forum
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Post by blueorison » 10 Jun 2011, 23:35

Sending you a PM, 2ndAMVa.
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.