It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Page 1 of 2 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Exploded Parts Diagram for PS90
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:19 pm 

Hello Everyone: I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can obtain a parts diagram for the PS90. I have not been able to find one and I would like to have it for reference and to add to my files in case I need to obtain parts. Thanks in advance for any help. :patriot:

Post subject: Re: Exploded Parts Diagram for PS90
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:03 pm 

I could never find spare parts for sale anywhere, so I just bought a second PS90 to cannibalize if needed in the future.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:45 pm 
Global Moderator

This has been brought up before but no one has been able to either get ahold of a FN manual & make a copy or they are unwilling to violate the copyrights. Not sure how to get around the particulars...

2nd PS90 to cannibalize? If the 1st one breaks just use the 2nd to keep shooting :thumb: Then caninibalize as needed & if possible but hopefully you wont have that many problems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:46 am 

Thanks for the responses, that's just my luck. Maybe sometime in the future they will become accessible to general public. :?:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 am 

hey.

Don't know if anyone seen this yet, and software as well...
http://www.neoarms.com/index.php?dcode=088373481083

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:08 am 

Nice find! :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 am 

hi

Never heard anything bad until your post ,the guy seems to be doing fine lately, received my temp copy so far..I was not aware of any other problems and the copy I received is nice!
My experience so far is good.

shooter629

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:31 am 
Global Moderator

Sweeper

I've heard about nothing but problems with that company for the last 3 years.

Embrace the Suck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 am 

yea Ive heard ...things too. But thats still a nice poster.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 pm 

According to the Neoarms website, dated October 28th,2009 they are out of business.
http://www.neoarms.com/message.html

Q: Did anyone ever obtain the PS90 poster?

Q: Ditto on the software....

Anyone?

Note to FN marketing department, you should be passing out things such as the above like candy, free for the asking...
(Especially considering how much profit you're making on each P90/PS90)

Last edited by WeAreNotAlone on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:31 pm 
Wiki Moderator

Shhh!

As near as I can tell, the owner/staff of NeoArms have dissapeared off of the face of the earth. He/they do not respond to email and never answer the phone or return phone messages. I have an unfilled order from last summer (I should have known better then) that is still unresolved.

Usually, the strongest message I give others is "Caveat emptor." In the case of NeoArms, I say "Stay the F--- away. Do not do business with them if you know what's good for you."

Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative,
and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want
people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Have you seen the?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:56 pm 

Tripletap wrote:
I could never find spare parts for sale anywhere, so I just bought a second PS90 to cannibalize if needed in the future.

could you buy a second one for me? i'm broke from the first :laugh:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 pm 

Esteves wrote:
As near as I can tell, the owner/staff of NeoArms have dissapeared off of the face of the earth. He/they do not respond to email and never answer the phone or return phone messages. I have an unfilled order from last summer (I should have known better then) that is still unresolved.

Usually, the strongest message I give others is "Caveat emptor." In the case of NeoArms, I say "Stay the F--- away. Do not do business with them if you know what's good for you."

Maybe I should have been more direct,

Neoarms is OUT of BUSINESS.

Does anyone have a copy of the Visual P90* and Visual PS90 software?
Does anyone have a pic /scan /spare copy of the diagram?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

Fuzzy

From their website:
Quote:
NeoArms - A Quick Update.
October 28th | 1:31PM

I say with great regret that two months ago, NeoArms essentially went broke after suffering several months of poor sales and nearly eight months of costly delays on the software project. During the process, I not only lost my business and two great employees, but my house and car as well. I have good news though: This morning, I regained access to the company web server and e-mail accounts. Throughout next 10 days, I will be tackling the 1,000+ e-mail back log and contacting customers with currently pending orders. Customers will have the option of receiving a refund or having their order fulfilled. Please bear with me as I hope to have everyone taken care of by mid-November. I will also try to get phone and some sort of live chat support up and running by next week. I offer my thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding during this process.

I will update this page with more info very soon. I will also be posting a message and some e-mails in response to a few wildly inaccurate internet posts I've read recently regarding NeoArms and myself.

“If all else fails, I will retreat up the valley of Virginia, plant my flag on the Blue Ridge, rally around the Scotch-Irish of that region, and make my last stand for liberty amongst a people who will never submit to British tyranny whilst there is a man left to draw a trigger.”
-- George Washington, at Valley Forge.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:38 am 

I'll try this one more time....

As it is highly unlikely that Neoarms will ever be a source for a diagram /poster that shows the PS90 in a 3D exploded view at any point in the future does anyone here have a copy/scan/pic of the poster / 3D Visual P90* and Visual PS90 software that Neoarms was distributing /planned on distributing?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Fuzzy

WeAreNotAlone wrote:

As it is highly unlikely that Neoarms will ever be a source for a diagram /poster that shows the PS90 in a 3D exploded view at any point in the future does anyone here have a copy/scan/pic of the poster / 3D Visual P90* and Visual PS90 software that Neoarms was distributing /planned on distributing?

No, these were in development products and have never been released.

“If all else fails, I will retreat up the valley of Virginia, plant my flag on the Blue Ridge, rally around the Scotch-Irish of that region, and make my last stand for liberty amongst a people who will never submit to British tyranny whilst there is a man left to draw a trigger.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:28 am 

f3rr37 wrote:
WeAreNotAlone wrote:

Software=Vaporware, Check (N/A)

On that 3D poster.... where (or should I say how) the heck can someone (EG: A potential customer that plans on spending many , many thousands of dollars with that manufacturer on a low cost to manufacture /high profit item) obtain something like it, service info (Breakdown of unit with part numbers/exploded view)

As a side note:
I was googling the other day and ran across a competing weapons system (far more advanced- and from a cost standpoint costing allot more to manufacturer than the PS90/P90) series by a long shot and was able to download: A: Owners/Operation manual, and B: Armorers Manual.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:44 am 
Site Admin

Fuzzy

WeAreNotAlone wrote:
f3rr37 wrote:
WeAreNotAlone wrote:

Software=Vaporware, Check (N/A)

On that 3D poster.... where (or should I say how) the heck can someone (EG: A potential customer that plans on spending many , many thousands of dollars with that manufacturer on a low cost to manufacture /high profit item) obtain something like it, service info (Breakdown of unit with part numbers/exploded view)

As a side note:
I was googling the other day and ran across a competing weapons system (far more advanced- and from a cost standpoint costing allot more to manufacturer than the PS90/P90) series by a long shot and was able to download: A: Owners/Operation manual, and B: Armorers Manual.

FN doesn't like to give that stuff out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:08 pm 
Gold Member

:thumb:

Last edited by ninthinning on Wed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 pm 
Global Moderator

That poster Neoarms was coming out with looked cool, I wouldn't mind having it. Do I have to have a reason? :p

Page 1 of 2 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next