T6 Black

Elite Ammunition, makers of custom 5.7x28 ammunition.

Moderators: panzermk2wife, panzermk2

PainKillaX
custom title: I rep that west

Re: T6 Black

Post by PainKillaX » 10 Sep 2013, 15:08

Lisa, just direct those nasty e-mails to some of us and let US respond, save you some time and hassle ;)

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 10 Sep 2013, 15:12

hahaha

I have had to bite my tongue on some of those emails so I know EXACTLY what some of you would say.
So it's best I just ignore those emails from now on.

And reread the positive ones that I have gotten today.
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave Us Feedback on the Forum
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain

Post by blueorison » 10 Sep 2013, 15:20

No way.

I'm predictably unpredictable, Lisa.

:cool:
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 10 Sep 2013, 15:28

:lmao:
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 10 Sep 2013, 15:28

blueorison wrote:No way.

I knew you were going to say that
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.
Tactical Search Instructions & tips: http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12045

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 10 Sep 2013, 15:32

Rapier1772 wrote:
blueorison wrote:No way.

I knew you were going to say that
Thanks, now I have to clean my computer screen of the coffee I just spat out :)
Visit Us on FaceBook

dhpierre
Silver Member

Post by dhpierre » 10 Sep 2013, 23:53

It is a damned shame that EA has been forced to end the announcements of their small run ammo sales. EA is a great company that always looks out for the folks. Everybody has the same chance of getting a box of ammo. Sometimes I have got lucky and sometimes not. When I don't get lucky, I take it like an adult and wait for the next time. The same goes for probably 99% of everybody else here. It just burns me up that a few ingrates take it upon their lowlife selves to send rude and despicable emails to Lisa cursing her out just because they didn't get a box of ammo.

As Lisa said:

"We will NOT allow those who send HOSTILE mail, emails, phone calls or FaceBook posts to buy ammunition or other products from our website. These actions show one is NOT a responsible gun owner."

Well I for one think that the same policy should apply as to forum membership. I think that any forum members that treated Lisa in that disrespectful way should be banned from the forum. We really don't need people like that in this forum. I know that I don't make the rules here, but I think that you all that do should take what I proposed under consideration.

Just my .02

jtg1972

Post by jtg1972 » 11 Sep 2013, 00:30

dhpierre wrote:It is a damned shame that EA has been forced to end the announcements of their small run ammo sales. EA is a great company that always looks out for the folks. Everybody has the same chance of getting a box of ammo. Sometimes I have got lucky and sometimes not. When I don't get lucky, I take it like an adult and wait for the next time. The same goes for probably 99% of everybody else here. It just burns me up that a few ingrates take it upon their lowlife selves to send rude and despicable emails to Lisa cursing her out just because they didn't get a box of ammo.

As Lisa said:

"We will NOT allow those who send HOSTILE mail, emails, phone calls or FaceBook posts to buy ammunition or other products from our website. These actions show one is NOT a responsible gun owner."

Well I for one think that the same policy should apply as to forum membership. I think that any forum members that treated Lisa in that disrespectful way should be banned from the forum. We really don't need people like that in this forum. I know that I don't make the rules here, but I think that you all that do should take what I proposed under consideration.

Just my .02

Well, I for one never sent any nasty emails or said anything negative... I wasted my time rearranging my day to buy some dumb box of ammo that only has 25 rounds in it... my mistake I won't do that again. I can just make my own. As far as banning people from a forum- I thought we lived in a country that people had the freedom to say whatever they want... however dumb it may sound. Heck, why stop at banning them from the forum...why not take there freedom to buy ammo, or guns for that matter?

your idea is stupid, just my .02

dhpierre
Silver Member

Post by dhpierre » 11 Sep 2013, 02:19

jtg1972 wrote:Well, I for one never sent any nasty emails or said anything negative... I wasted my time rearranging my day to buy some dumb box of ammo that only has 25 rounds in it... my mistake I won't do that again. I can just make my own. As far as banning people from a forum- I thought we lived in a country that people had the freedom to say whatever they want... however dumb it may sound. Heck, why stop at banning them from the forum...why not take there freedom to buy ammo, or guns for that matter?

1. I never said anything about you.

2. You are right we do live in a country that people have the freedom to say whatever they want. People do that on this forum all the time. You will find a wide range of opinions on a wide range of topics here.

3. All that I am saying is that any forum member that can't conduct themselves in a respectful manner towards another forum member (Lisa Wolf in this case) just because due to nobody's fault they couldn't buy a box of ammo, doesn't need to be a member here.

4. And lastly I don't understand why you think that people who sent Lisa hateful messages belong here. In Lisa's own words "I got about 12 people ripping me a new one and they were very nasty emails.". I still think that those people most definitely should be banned.

jgreenberg01
Platinum Member
custom title: FNP-45 Cylon

Post by jgreenberg01 » 11 Sep 2013, 04:33

blueorison wrote:
panzermk2wife wrote: We get a little here and a little there when they actually have it.
Just like Greenberg's girlfriends. :lmao:
Wow, you're luck I'm in a good mood Blue because you could have just started something that could have gone down an ugly road.

Claims.
Comparisons.
PROOF of claims.

But I am in a good mood.

So, how about those T6Bs...

:p
0100001101101111011011010110010100100000011000010110111001100100001000000111010001100001011010110110010100100000011010010111010000101110

NLVMike

Post by NLVMike » 11 Sep 2013, 05:09

I am a big fan of the concept of old fashioned capitalism. Make a better product, do business with whomever you choose to, etc. No one has a "right" to someone else's time, talent, and efforts. Jay and Lisa, good for you for making a product that is in high demand. I'm sure if you could supply more, you would. I've always said I wanted to be on the supply side of a business where I could pick and choose my customers. As a matter of principle, you should refuse to do business with those that are offensive. Remember those signs that used to be in restaurants; "This establishment reserves the right to refuse service to any customer". You don't see those anymore.

As long as I'm on an "Atlas Shrugged" rant, this forum is a private enterprise. If the owners of the forum want to ban someone, more power to them. It works both ways. If you don't like being banned, take your business elsewhere, or start your own business. I love teaching my kids to never give their money to someone that doesn't want it. If they have poor product or customer service, I keep my money.

Keep the great ammo coming, Elite.

<rant off>

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 11 Sep 2013, 07:33

jtg1972 wrote:Well, I for one never sent any nasty emails or said anything negative... I wasted my time rearranging my day to buy some dumb box of ammo that only has 25 rounds in it... my mistake I won't do that again. I can just make my own. As far as banning people from a forum- I thought we lived in a country that people had the freedom to say whatever they want... however dumb it may sound. Heck, why stop at banning them from the forum...why not take there freedom to buy ammo, or guns for that matter?

Apparently someone needs to reread the post.

I said "We will NOT allow those who send HOSTILE mail, emails, phone calls or FaceBook posts to buy ammunition or other products from our website. These actions show one is NOT a responsible gun owner."

I never said anything about banning people from the forum.

I don't know about you, but I for one don't think that those who have been sending hostile emails are being Responsible Gun Owners. If they are acting like that by email over something that was out of ones control whose to say what they would do face to face in the same situation.

Trust me in the past I have been threatened via email and then had someone show up at my front door. So my thinking on what a Responsible Gun Owner is much differ from your definition.

This thread is now closed.
Visit Us on FaceBook