Looking to purchase 5.7guns and ammo

Anything from firearms, ammunition, accessories, etc...
Forum rules
1. Prices MUST be listed. No "make offer" ads.

2. No links to auction sites.

3. List your location in either the title, thread content or your profile.

4. Dealers must subscribe or email me at [email protected] to discuss options.

5. You must have a minimum of 50 posts on this board to post WTS advertisements, or have a paid membership. Insignificant posts and smilies do not count.

6. Do not bump your ad unless it is no longer visible on the 1st page.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.
MC1

Looking to purchase 5.7guns and ammo

Post by MC1 » 16 Mar 2014, 06:40

Looking to buy a DAO (Double Action Only) a Tactical model and a IOM Dark Green model of the 5.7 if you have available or know of someone that would like to part with one,please contact me at 305-218-0300 or [email protected]. I am also interested in all types of 5.7 ammo. Especially difficult to find ammo. Would like to buy a box of each possibly more depending on ammo rarity, quality and price. Thank you for your help.

Raul

MC1

Re: Looking to purchase rare ammo!

Post by MC1 » 05 Apr 2014, 10:19

Thank you to those that have contacted me and help me find and acquire the items I have been looking for. I still need a few items on the ammo side. Specifically, I would like to find a box of SB193, one of T194 and finally a box of SS90. I know this is not easy to find in a box form. I have aquired some one-sy, two-sies here and there but would really like to get some boxes. Have cash and/or trades. I am still interested also in the DAO, Tactical and round trigger guard IOM. I can be contacted at [email protected] or
305-218-0300. Thank you again and I look forward to speaking to you.
Raul

Mister Freeze
custom title: 159.6

Re: Looking to purchase 5.7guns and ammo

Post by Mister Freeze » 10 Apr 2014, 10:58