Elite Ammunition (panzermk2wife & panzermk2)

Forum to provide feedback for users buying and selling
Forum rules
Please search this forum for a user before creating a new post. If you have feedback for that user, post in the thread that is titled with their name.

If possible, provide a link to the relevant ad.

Please refrain from posting in your thread.
SHEEPDOG
Gold Member
custom title: A.K.A. DW

Re: Elite Ammunition (panzermk2wife & panzermk2)

Post by SHEEPDOG » 19 Apr 2011, 17:02

blueorison wrote:Hey uhhhh

is it just me orrrr

shouldn't there be like 10000000 posts on this thread instead of 4.

HAHAHAHA something is wrong with the system.

Anyway, while I'm here, +1

A++++
Everyone knows!

Robar

Post by Robar » 19 Apr 2011, 17:36

I'm going to add another +1. I saw on fb that they had s4m in stock. Made my order that evening and had my rounds a few days later. :thumb: I'll be a returning customer. :)

Prepper
custom title: Sucker Punch

Elite Ammunition feedback

Post by Prepper » 19 May 2011, 12:34

Thanks, Lisa. I just received my 100 pounds of assorted EA ammo. :thumb:

I have to give EA the highest rating for Customer Service, Fulfillment, and Product/marketplace Knowledge. Always friendly and polite... Jay, on the other hand,... :lmao:

Seriously, how many companies not only give you advance warning of price increases and explain why it's out of their control, but also allow you to order ammo that is backordered just before the increase from their supplier and honor the cheaper price - even though it was going to cost them more. :patriot:
Better to have a tank when you don't need it then to need a tank when you don't have it.

II Thessalonians 3:8-12

Buffman
Silver Member

Re: Elite Ammunition feedback

Post by Buffman » 19 May 2011, 14:12

Jay and Lisa are top knotch in my book.

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 19 May 2011, 16:56

Already a thread started for them viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.
Tactical Search Instructions & tips: http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12045

panzermk2wife
Forum Supporter

Post by panzermk2wife » 19 May 2011, 17:08

Thanks, guys we appreciate it.

Although I know I am not the fastest at responding to emails. This is my personal pet peeve about myself....lol
Visit Us on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/EliteAmmunition5.7x28mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leave Us Feedback on the Forum
http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

firestorm248
Gold Member

Post by firestorm248 » 13 Jun 2011, 07:19

Another smooth transaction and fast delivery. Can’t wait to test the new recoil spring and dummy rounds

carsfor

re: lost checks

Post by carsfor » 17 Jun 2011, 04:28

I would like to post a message on the forum about the treatment I received from elite ammunition on a purchase I was trying to make, I sent them two checks for enough money to pay for a purchase I thought I was making I sat and waited to hear back after the initial request I had made to put the two checks toward the purchase of some 6.8 ammunitionand was told there would be no problem to do that, but when I finally enquired about the purchase I was told by the owner they were no longer accepting checks for payment And I asked what had happened to the checks I had sent earlier when they were accepting checks and I was told that the checks could not be found that they were having trouble with the P.O. deliveries they had not had problems with them prior to this because I purchased quite a few things by check, any way I thought that I was treated unfairly in this situation and I just wantedc to post it in the forum

firestorm248
Gold Member

Re: re: lost checks

Post by firestorm248 » 17 Jun 2011, 06:42

carsfor wrote:I would like to post a message on the forum about the treatment I received from elite ammunition on a purchase I was trying to make, I sent them two checks for enough money to pay for a purchase I thought I was making I sat and waited to hear back after the initial request I had made to put the two checks toward the purchase of some 6.8 ammunitionand was told there would be no problem to do that, but when I finally enquired about the purchase I was told by the owner they were no longer accepting checks for payment And I asked what had happened to the checks I had sent earlier when they were accepting checks and I was told that the checks could not be found that they were having trouble with the P.O. deliveries they had not had problems with them prior to this because I purchased quite a few things by check, any way I thought that I was treated unfairly in this situation and I just wantedc to post it in the forum
EA announced on June 6th that they will no longer accept checks or money orders due to the unreliability of the USPS. I think every forum member here has had an issue with the USPS at one point or another so its understandable, I for one have had numerous things lost in the mail before. I am not really sure why you think you were treated unfairly.

EA post about not accepting checks or money orders on June 6th
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10927" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rapier1772
Global Moderator

Post by Rapier1772 » 17 Jun 2011, 06:55

Have the checks been cashed?

I can personally attest to how the USPS can take a while. I placed an order with another company & 26 days later it finally arrived. The envelope was postmarked the day after my order. This means the company fulfilled their end, but what the USPS does with it is out of anyone's control.
Also, just because your prior checks didn't have a problem before doesn't mean there were no problems receiving mail. Other people were having problems with this; no company bases their policies/decisions on a single customer.
I'm not jumping down your throat, I am just trying to understand - where is the unfairness? Did they take your money & not fulfill the order? Or is it that they were accepting checks & now they aren't?
Contrary to popular belief, you CAN fix stupid - it's just illegal.
Tactical Search Instructions & tips: http://www.fivesevenforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12045

ShockedNKansas
custom title: G0 SH0X

Post by ShockedNKansas » 19 Jun 2011, 00:49

A big thanks for all the great ammo!!

SHEEPDOG
Gold Member

Post by SHEEPDOG » 23 Jun 2011, 14:37

I would like to thank Jay and Lisa, for providing an exceptional product with unparalleled service. Scott :thumb:
Last edited by SHEEPDOG on 23 Jun 2011, 15:15, edited 1 time in total.

CenCalSplicer

Post by CenCalSplicer » 23 Jun 2011, 15:09

Jay and Lisa have excellent products and have great communication. I have never had a problem when dealing with them. Great people!!!

oddlife
Silver Member

Post by oddlife » 23 Jun 2011, 16:20

I've had two ammo orders with EA and both were fulfilled within two weeks. Great service! Eventually I want to send my 57 in for accurizing.

Tachycardia

Post by Tachycardia » 26 Jun 2011, 08:27

Sold a CZ Pistol I found for Jay, everything was smooth as glass.

Sent them the gun, got a check a few days later, no worries.

cHaMeLeoN352

Post by cHaMeLeoN352 » 20 Jul 2011, 10:08

Received my 3 boxes of S4M yesterday!

The quality and care that Elite Ammunition brings to their customers is unparalleled.

There was even a hand-written thank you on my receipt; I thought that was a nice touch. :thumb:

Thank you Lisa and Jay for being such great people, who just happen to own Elite Ammunition. :D

panzermk2
Forum Supporter
Location: Around here it's more like what can we shoot through next.

Post by panzermk2 » 20 Jul 2011, 11:47

Your welcome!
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

"Engineers, the oompa-loompas of science!"

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

MikeSantor
Gold Member

Post by MikeSantor » 28 Jul 2011, 12:05

Good people :thumb:

SHEEPDOG
Gold Member

Post by SHEEPDOG » 24 Aug 2011, 11:14

Just received my FSN back from Elite Ammunition! The Accurizing work is great. It has made the pistol much more accurate and the trigger is fantastic. A glass rod break, that you have to feel to believe. Thanks Jay, and Lisa

eddie

Post by eddie » 27 Aug 2011, 09:55

got my ammo! works great! throws a hell of a flame.....:)

thanks EA!