SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post accessories for sale. This includes holsters, ammunition, lights, etc.
Forum rules
1. Prices MUST be listed. No "make offer" ads.

2. No links to auction sites.

3. List your location in either the title, thread content or your profile.

4. Dealers must subscribe or email me at webmaster@fivesevenforum.com to discuss options.

5. You must have a minimum of 50 posts on this board to post WTS advertisements, or have a paid membership. Insignificant posts and smilies do not count.

6. Do not bump your ad unless it is no longer visible on the 1st page.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.
Post Reply
daxjosh77
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 11:27

SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by daxjosh77 » 02 Jul 2013, 16:53

I have some SS190 that id like to trade, let me know you have . email mrzog_77@yahoo.com

User avatar
NWmissouriman
Gold Member
Posts: 146
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 19:36
Location: NW Missouri

Re: SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by NWmissouriman » 03 Jul 2013, 03:30

What would you like to trade for (ammunition, accessories, etc)? I have quite a bit of AE 5.7x28
You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

Civil
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: 08 Feb 2009, 21:04

Re: SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by Civil » 03 Jul 2013, 18:48

6 posts........isn't 50 needed?

User avatar
MrSlippyFist
Global Moderator
Posts: 7018
Joined: 27 Aug 2008, 12:44
custom title: Sweeper
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by MrSlippyFist » 03 Jul 2013, 19:29

Civil wrote:6 posts........isn't 50 needed?
Yes, for a WTS ad. This is a WTT ad.
Image
Embrace the Suck

User avatar
NWmissouriman
Gold Member
Posts: 146
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 19:36
Location: NW Missouri

Re: SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by NWmissouriman » 03 Jul 2013, 20:40

Any response from the OP as to what he is looking for?
You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?

User avatar
grimmond
Gold Member
Posts: 484
Joined: 15 Dec 2012, 14:27
Location: Washington

Re: SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by grimmond » 03 Jul 2013, 21:49

None. He is quiet as a mouse.
"Let us never forget that good intelligence saves American lives and protects our freedom."
-Ronald Reagan

22eley
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 17 Jan 2010, 09:40

Re: SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by 22eley » 23 Oct 2013, 10:07

daxjosh77 wrote:I have some SS190 that id like to trade, let me know you have . email mrzog_77@yahoo.com
I would like a box just to have one ( I think I have a box of ALL but the 190s ) but if you don't know what you want to trade for one for 1 that make two of us. thanks john 460@roadrunner.com

User avatar
blueorison
Competition/Training Mod
Posts: 10628
Joined: 11 Apr 2009, 14:28
custom title: UT/EA Pistol Captain
Contact:

Re: SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by blueorison » 23 Oct 2013, 15:25

22eley wrote:
daxjosh77 wrote:I have some SS190 that id like to trade, let me know you have . email mrzog_77@yahoo.com
I would like a box just to have one ( I think I have a box of ALL but the 190s ) but if you don't know what you want to trade for one for 1 that make two of us. thanks john 460@roadrunner.com
ALL?

You have T194 and L191?
Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
The shooter will always matter more than the gear ever will.
Stop relying on others to do the work for you.
Shoot more, worry less.

pbrad
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 18:24
Location: North Carolina

Re: SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by pbrad » 22 Dec 2013, 18:04

what r u looking for? I would be interested.

22eley
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: 17 Jan 2010, 09:40

Re: SS190 FOR??? Anyone?

Post by 22eley » 23 Dec 2013, 06:46

blueorison wrote:
22eley wrote:
daxjosh77 wrote:I have some SS190 that id like to trade, let me know you have . email mrzog_77@yahoo.com
I would like a box just to have one ( I think I have a box of ALL but the 190s ) but if you don't know what you want to trade for one for 1 that make two of us. thanks john 460@roadrunner.com
ALL?

You have T194 and L191?
There is a BOX of 191 on gunauction. com right now I think? Item# 8876089 I USED to be in TIGHT with a Swat cop that worked in a PD that used 5.7 but he moved on. and I got all my free 5.7 stuff is no more so I dry. I just SOLD ALL of my 5.7 ammo at the MAMUEE GUN show SAT Dec 20 and I made a KILLIN I did not get no $400 like seller wants at the auction but I would NEVER ask that. I only had 1 box. I could not Rip some one off that bad! but at least but I would give that Buyer a REACH AROUND. seeya :cya: my 5.7 days are over. all SOLD OUT guns and ammo. MERRY XMAS john

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests