Raid Ops knives

Discuss the one tool no person should be without - a good knife!
warlokk08

Raid Ops knives

Post by warlokk08 » 28 Jun 2009, 11:42

For you knife fanatics out there, you need to check out Raid Ops knives. I have been a knife freak since I was a little boy, and own everything from Striders, Microtech, Busse, MOD, Chris Reeve, Airkat, and many others. Been selling most, but holding on to my Raid Ops. As far as quality, they are built like tanks, made of great steel (you can choose the steel you want if you like), and have the best edge of any knife I have ever owned. I still like my Striders, but as far as quality with custom made knives, the Raid Ops is a tad better in my opinion and the prices are much better also. Kim is the owner and maker of the knives and is awesome to deal with. All his knives are hand made and he has other self defense tools and stuff that are really cool. If you get time check out his site at: http://www.raidops.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Josh

jmz5
Site Admin
custom title: Proprietor

Re: Raid Ops knives

Post by jmz5 » 28 Jun 2009, 16:35

Some of the knives look neat, but his site is pretty lame along with some of the other random shapes.
كاف

warlokk08

Post by warlokk08 » 28 Jun 2009, 17:59

Yeah his site could use some work, but as for his knives and tools, they are top notch and Kim is a very cool guy. All his knives, even the small ones are 1/4" thick steel. I like S30V, but he will use different ones if you like.

warlokk08

Post by warlokk08 » 29 Jun 2009, 10:16

Hey Satellite i've been pretty big into tactical high end knives for awhile. I use to sell Microtechs. If you want to find the best deals online on them, and about any other high end knives for that matter, you need to go to http://www.microholics.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . You won't find knives any cheaper anywhere. If there is a certain knife you are looking for just put up a wanted ad and someone will come up w/ it. I have a Troodon in the tactical black version I love. But for OTF's, though it's not a double action, you won't find an auto that has a tighter lock-up or jumps out as hard as a Halo 2 or 3....love those. All of your OTF's are going to have a little blade play to operate correctly. If you don't like the play in the blade go with the side openers. I also have several Microtech UMS's and some other side openers that are awesome. NO blade play at all and will just about jump out of your hand. Pro-Tech is another one known for very high quality and fires harder than any other brand....little cheaper than Microtech also. Try http://www.hqblade.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I think it is to check out some knives. It's a great place to look at pictures of the knives, but they are a little high. The Pro-Tech TR3 is a SWEET knife.

reptarz

Post by reptarz » 23 Jan 2010, 07:24

This special ops knives from Raidops is very well made, and when I saw it, I had to have it. Raidops knives are made by a fellow named Kim from Korea, and he offers a product that is quite unique.