Beretta Nano

Discuss the variety of handguns out there.
Tachycardia

Beretta Nano

Post by Tachycardia » 17 Sep 2011, 16:36

Didn't see this in here and I just noticed it on the Beretta website.

Seems like a solid pistol so far, curious to see an actual review for it.

At that price point I would be interested in it, barring a poor review or performance, but Beretta generally puts out quality.

With the brand new Beretta Nano, the Italian outfit best known for its world class shotguns has officially entered the concealed carry world.

The Nano will hit the shelves in early October providing yet another micro compact carry pistol option. In fact, it’s Beretta’s first ever striker-fired handgun, and they were nice enough to give GunsandAmmo.com one of the first looks at what will surely create a big buzz on the market.

The Nano, which will be initially offered in 9mm, is being touted as a modular, ergonomically sound compact that will be comfortable for shooters of all skill levels. The movable, serialized sub-chassis allows the user to easily replace grip frames and disassemble, and the Nano’s sights are user adjustable with a 1.5mm hexwrench. No gunsmith needed.

The initial word on the price will be around $475. Some other important info on the Nano:

No pulling trigger for disassembly
Completely snag free design
Totally ambidextrous
No external slide lock
Different frame sizes
Sub-chassis .40 cal capable
Frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of fiberglass reinforced technopolymer
Who’s excited about the Beretta Nano? Anything else you want to know?

Stay tuned for more information from Beretta as they prepare for a full scale launch.

Tachycardia

Re: Beretta Nano

Post by Tachycardia » 17 Sep 2011, 16:37

I forget the youtube embed code

Longer more detailed vid

Last edited by Rapier1772 on 17 Sep 2011, 16:58, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed embedding

Tachycardia

Re: Beretta Nano

Post by Tachycardia » 17 Sep 2011, 16:49

If it truly is $475 I plan on picking up either this or the Kimber Solo in October.

May give the Kahr and Solo a run for their money

Supposedly it is .40 capable but it seems that it would be a bear to fire in that size of pistol with such a light weight.