I can pick up a NIB FNX-9 for

Discuss the FN Handgun lineup; the High Power, FNP, and FNX line.
Ubetit

I can pick up a NIB FNX-9 for

Post by Ubetit » 17 Feb 2012, 08:25

$475. I'm an H&K guy so i like that the manual of arms is the same (hammer, DA/SA, safety, decocker) but I won't be able to shoot one first. They don't have any on the rental range. Feels good in my hand but it's no P30. Seems like a well built firearm for less money than a Glock though.

SeaHawkDriver-B
Location: Embarked on 2 acres of floating Soverign US Territory

Re: I can pick up a NIB FNX-9 for

Post by SeaHawkDriver-B » 17 Feb 2012, 08:34

You might be able to get a better deal through Charles at A&A aresenal here, he's got an active thread going. He might be willing to match your price and hook you up with bonuses.

Go with the FNX-9. Its all the quality and same manual of arms as an HK for less than half the cost, and no snotty, arrogant HK folks to deal with. And last time I checked, HK didn't supply 80% of the US military's machine guns.

showmebob

Re: I can pick up a NIB FNX-9 for

Post by showmebob » 17 Feb 2012, 11:13

I picked up a FNX 40 for $465 on gunbroker. 500 rounds down the pipe so far and absolutely no failures with any ammo including my very soft reloads. Seems like a very high quality gun. The only thing I don't like is the short distance from the backstrap to the trigger in single action. But then, I'm used to a M&P.
Buy it!