Combat Sights

Discuss the FN Five-seveN line of pistols and accessories.

Moderator: blueorison

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Re: Target Sites to Combat Sites

Post by panzermk2 » 05 Oct 2015, 11:02

96hmco wrote:Good day everyone, I apologize if this question has been asked before. Is it possible to swap from Target to Combat sites with the USG model (the model prior to MKII) Additionally - is there a source to purchase the combat sites from in order to make this switch?

Thank you kindly in advance.

We have the correct front blades and covers in stock.

Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

"Engineers, the oompa-loompas of science!"

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz

DoubleJ

Re: Combat Sights

Post by DoubleJ » 05 Oct 2015, 20:23

panzermk2 wrote:
DoubleJ wrote:Good luck, I've been trying to trade off my adjustable sights for fixed for years, no one has come through on a deal.

I am curious, when people say there a huge POI shift between 197/195/EA stuff, what sort of range are we talking about? I don't know about all of you, but I use pistols at 20 feet or less, anything more than that and it's rifle-thirty.

Really we have had fixed nights sights in stock for years for MK1 and older pistols.
So you'll trade me? I know you guys sell them, we've talked about it, but I'm looking for a straight up trade.

panzermk2
Forum Supporter

Re: Combat Sights

Post by panzermk2 » 05 Oct 2015, 21:53

DoubleJ wrote:
panzermk2 wrote:
DoubleJ wrote:Good luck, I've been trying to trade off my adjustable sights for fixed for years, no one has come through on a deal.

I am curious, when people say there a huge POI shift between 197/195/EA stuff, what sort of range are we talking about? I don't know about all of you, but I use pistols at 20 feet or less, anything more than that and it's rifle-thirty.

Really we have had fixed nights sights in stock for years for MK1 and older pistols.
So you'll trade me? I know you guys sell them, we've talked about it, but I'm looking for a straight up trade.

No since they are night sights. I can't trade straight up for OEM adjustable that cost me a lot less.
Jay Wolf
Pr. Elite Ammunition

"Engineers, the oompa-loompas of science!"

Be'ein Tachbulot Yipol Am Veteshua Berov Yoetz